Have you lost your photos from your Olympus camera?
Have you formatted your memory card accidentally?
Do you want to recover your pictures?
Olympus digital cameras are one of the best and recognized cameras in the market. Pictures captured with this camera look crystal clear. Olympus basically uses RAW image or .ORF file, which is a minimally processed data and comes from the CCD detector of the digital camera. The ORF file consists of some information about the photos. In fact, ORF files are just like a negative of all the information for the creation of the image. But sometimes the pictures get lost or corrupted from the camera or the card and it is really a very embarrassing and disheartening condition. In such a scenario, one should go for the option of Olympus photo recovery for the restoration of the deleted pictures.
Olympus picture recovery recovers your lost photos from damaged/corrupted memory cards without doing any changes in it. It is also able to recover all deleted image files from your Olympus digital camera. But even after using such a latest device why the images get deleted or corrupted?
Reasons behind the deletion of pictures from the Olympus digital camera:
- >> Turning off of the camera while it was in reading/writing process
- >> Photos become inaccessible
- >> Accidental formatting of the XD or SD card
- >> Pulling out of the card while camera being on
- >> Any type of damage or error in the memory card.
Error messages received when images get corrupted:
- >>D: 5C81 message flashing on the LCD display of the camera
- >>‘No Picture’ error message
- >>“D: 340a 5f08 340a 5e02” message showing with a blue error screen
- >>[Drive is not accessible. Incorrect function.]
Features of the Olympus picture recovery application:
- >>The application consists of a read only scanning algorithm to locate the photos/pictures lost due to any reason.
- >>Supports maximum file formats such as, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIF, JPEG, MPEG or MPG, MP4, ASF, MTS, 3GP, etc.
- >>Also supports different digital cameras other than Olympus.
- >>Capable of recovering pictures from SD and XD card, hard drives and memory stick.
- >>Very easy to install and use even for a novice too
- >>Supports both Macintosh OS and Windows OS
Olympus Photo Recovery User Guide for Mac
Download and install Photo Recovery Software. Afterward, lauch it & click on "Recover Photo, Audio and Video"
Select the Specific Hard Drive & then, click on "Scan Now" button. There also available an "Advance Scan" option to customize the scanning option.
In "Advance Scan" Option, You Should Select the Files Types that You want to Recover. Afterward, Click on "Scan Now"
This Window shows that Scanning Process is on its Way
Preview of Scanned Files are Shown Here
Finally, Select the Location to Save the Recovered Multimedia Files
Olympus Photo Recovery
- Olympus Picture Recovery
- Restore Photos on Olympus
- Olympus Video Recovery
- Corrupted ORF Recovery
- Lost Olympus Recovery
- Olympus Deleted Photo Recovery
- Olympus Photo Recovery for Mac
- Olympus SD Card Photo Recovery
- Olympus XD Card Photo Recovery
- Olympus Memory Card Photo Recovery